Sunday, March 23, 2014

So here I am, thousands of miles away from home.
It’s always an adjustment being in a new place around new people.
We’ve finally arrived in the nice city of Olomouc, which will be my home for the next few months. More on that later though.
Let’s talk Prague.
After a long day of travel we finally arrived in Prague. Just in time for a beautiful sunset. Prague was experiencing absolutely stellar weather that day. We were able to watch the sun cast a warm glow around the city as our shuttle took us to our hostel. It made me so antsy to get my camera out but by the time we arrived  it was dusk, and exhaustion had settled in. No pictures for me.
The following morning I was saddened by the weather, a light rain and clouds hung over the city. However, that didn’t stop Travis and I from venturing out. Soon enough the rain cleared and Prague showed us her little wonders.
Of course I took a lot of pictures, but here’s my top 6
you can view our entire adventure here: https://julieg8s.exposure.so/praha-prague
    Inside the Astronomical Clock is a beautiful mosaic that covers the walls from top to bottom.

    This man was kind enough to look right into the camera at the perfect moment.

   

    Stumbled upon this gem after the rain cleared. Prague has a much prettier collection of cars floating around than we do back home.

I do like this one, it’s mostly because of the yellow flowers. Spring is on the move, and these blossoms were the first to show themselves.

The dogs here are incredibly well trained. Some don’t even need leashes, like this fully grown beagle. 
I have to restrain myself from running after every dog and pup I see, don’t want to scare the locals.

No comments:

Post a Comment